"Radiotherapy, Conformal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A therapy using IONIZING RADIATION where there is improved dose homogeneity within the tumor and reduced dosage to uninvolved structures. The precise shaping of dose distribution is achieved via the use of computer-controlled multileaf collimators.
- Radiotherapy, Conformal
- Conformal Radiotherapy
- Conformal Radiotherapies
- Radiotherapies, Conformal
- Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy
- Conformal Radiotherapies, Three-Dimensional
- Conformal Radiotherapy, Three-Dimensional
- Radiotherapies, Three-Dimensional Conformal
- Radiotherapy, Three-Dimensional Conformal
- Three Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy
- Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapies
- 3-D Conformal Radiotherapy
- 3-D Conformal Radiotherapies
- Conformal Radiotherapies, 3-D
- Conformal Radiotherapy, 3-D
- Radiotherapies, 3-D Conformal
- Radiotherapy, 3-D Conformal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Radiotherapy, Conformal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Radiotherapy, Conformal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Radiotherapy, Conformal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Radiotherapy, Conformal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.