"Brachial Plexus Neuritis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A syndrome associated with inflammation of the BRACHIAL PLEXUS. Clinical features include severe pain in the shoulder region which may be accompanied by MUSCLE WEAKNESS and loss of sensation in the upper extremity. This condition may be associated with VIRUS DISEASES; IMMUNIZATION; SURGERY; heroin use (see HEROIN DEPENDENCE); and other conditions. The term brachial neuralgia generally refers to pain associated with brachial plexus injury. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp1355-6)
|Brachial Plexus Neuritis
- Brachial Plexus Neuritis
- Brachial Plexus Neuritides
- Neuritides, Brachial Plexus
- Neuritis, Brachial Plexus
- Parsonage-Aldren-Turner Syndrome
- Parsonage Aldren Turner Syndrome
- Syndrome, Parsonage-Aldren-Turner
- Shoulder Girdle Neuropathy
- Girdle Neuropathies, Shoulder
- Girdle Neuropathy, Shoulder
- Neuropathies, Shoulder Girdle
- Neuropathy, Shoulder Girdle
- Shoulder Girdle Neuropathies
- Shoulder-Girdle Neuropathy
- Neuropathies, Shoulder-Girdle
- Neuropathy, Shoulder-Girdle
- Shoulder-Girdle Neuropathies
- Brachial Neuritis
- Brachial Neuritides
- Neuritides, Brachial
- Neuritis, Brachial
- Parsonage-Turner Syndrome
- Parsonage Turner Syndrome
- Syndrome, Parsonage-Turner
- Neuralgia, Amyotrophic
- Amyotrophic Neuralgias
- Neuralgias, Amyotrophic
- Amyotrophy, Neuralgic
- Amyotrophies, Neuralgic
- Neuralgic Amyotrophies
- Neuralgic Amyotrophy
- Amyotrophic Neuralgia
Hereditary Brachial Plexus Neuropathy
- Hereditary Brachial Plexus Neuropathy
- Hereditary Neuralgic Amyotrophy
- Heredofamilial Neuritis with Brachial Plexus Predilection
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathy, Hereditary
- Amyotrophy, Hereditary Neuralgic
- Amyotrophies, Hereditary Neuralgic
- Hereditary Neuralgic Amyotrophies
- Neuralgic Amyotrophies, Hereditary
- Neuralgic Amyotrophy, Hereditary
- Amyotrophy, Hereditary Neuralgic, with Predilection for Brachial Plexus
- Familial Brachial Plexus Neuritis
- Neuritis With Brachial Predilection
- Brachial Neuralgia
- Brachial Neuralgias
- Neuralgia, Brachial
- Neuralgias, Brachial
- Cervico-Brachial Neuralgia
- Cervico Brachial Neuralgia
- Cervico-Brachial Neuralgias
- Neuralgia, Cervico-Brachial
- Neuralgias, Cervico-Brachial
- Cervicobrachial Neuralgia
- Cervicobrachial Neuralgias
- Neuralgia, Cervicobrachial
- Neuralgias, Cervicobrachial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Brachial Plexus Neuritis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Brachial Plexus Neuritis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Brachial Plexus Neuritis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Brachial Plexus Neuritis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Brachial Plexus Neuritis" by people in Profiles.
Taras JS, Donohue KW. Radial nerve motor palsy following seasonal influenza vaccination: a case report. J Surg Orthop Adv. 2014; 23(1):42-4.
Tjoumakaris FP, Anakwenze OA, Kancherla V, Pulos N. Neuralgic amyotrophy (Parsonage-Turner syndrome). J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2012 Jul; 20(7):443-9.
Schreiber AL, Abramov R, Fried GW, Herbison GJ. Expanding the differential of shoulder pain: Parsonage-Turner syndrome. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2009 Aug; 109(8):415-22.