Ovotesticular Disorders of Sex Development
"Ovotesticular Disorders of Sex Development" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Conditions of sexual ambiguity in which the individual possesses gonadal tissues of both sexes, tissues from the OVARY and the TESTIS. There can be a testis on one side and an ovary on the other (lateral), or there may be combined ovarian and testicular tissue (ovotestes) on each side (bilateral). The karyotype may be 46,XX; 46,XY; or a mosaic of 46,XX/46,XY. These disorders have historically been called true hermaphroditism.
|Ovotesticular Disorders of Sex Development
- Ovotesticular Disorders of Sex Development
- Ovotesticular Disorder Of Sex Development
- 46,XX True Hermaphroditism, Sry-Positive
- XX Male Syndrome, Sry-Positive
- XX Male Syndrome, Sry Positive
- Ovotesticular DSD
- DSD, Ovotesticular
- DSDs, Ovotesticular
- Ovotesticular DSDs
- 46,XX Gonadal Dysgenesis, Complete, Sry-Positive
- Hermaphroditism, True
- Hermaphroditisms, True
- True Hermaphroditisms
- True Hermaphroditism
- Familial True Hermaphroditism
- Familial True Hermaphroditisms
- Hermaphroditism, Familial True
- Hermaphroditisms, Familial True
- True Hermaphroditism, Familial
- True Hermaphroditisms, Familial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ovotesticular Disorders of Sex Development".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ovotesticular Disorders of Sex Development".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ovotesticular Disorders of Sex Development" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ovotesticular Disorders of Sex Development" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.