"Radiotherapy, Intensity-Modulated" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CONFORMAL RADIOTHERAPY that combines several intensity-modulated beams to provide improved dose homogeneity and highly conformal dose distributions.
- Radiotherapy, Intensity-Modulated
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapies
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Radiotherapies, Intensity-Modulated
- Radiotherapy, Intensity Modulated
Volumetric-Modulated Arc Therapy
- Volumetric-Modulated Arc Therapy
- Arc Therapies, Volumetric-Modulated
- Arc Therapy, Volumetric-Modulated
- Therapies, Volumetric-Modulated Arc
- Therapy, Volumetric-Modulated Arc
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy
- Volumetric-Modulated Arc Therapies
- Intensity-Modulated Arc Therapy
- Arc Therapies, Intensity-Modulated
- Arc Therapy, Intensity-Modulated
- Intensity Modulated Arc Therapy
- Intensity-Modulated Arc Therapies
- Therapies, Intensity-Modulated Arc
- Therapy, Intensity-Modulated Arc
- Helical Tomotherapy
- Helical Tomotherapies
- Tomotherapies, Helical
- Tomotherapy, Helical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Radiotherapy, Intensity-Modulated".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Radiotherapy, Intensity-Modulated".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Radiotherapy, Intensity-Modulated" by people in this website by year, and whether "Radiotherapy, Intensity-Modulated" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.