"Aminomuconate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An NAD+ dependent enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of 2-aminomuconate 6-semialdehyde to 2-aminomuconate.
- Aminomuconate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Aminomuconate Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Aminomuconate-Semialdehyde
- 2-AMS Dehydrogenase
- 2 AMS Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, 2-AMS
- 2-Aminomuconic 6-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- 2 Aminomuconic 6 Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase
- 6-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase, 2-Aminomuconic
- Dehydrogenase, 2-Aminomuconic 6-Semialdehyde
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aminomuconate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aminomuconate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aminomuconate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aminomuconate-Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.