HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins
"HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A constitutively expressed subfamily of the HSP70 heat-shock proteins. They preferentially bind and release hydrophobic peptides by an ATP-dependent process and are involved in post-translational PROTEIN TRANSLOCATION.
|HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins
- HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins
- HSC70 Heat Shock Proteins
- Heat-Shock Proteins, HSC70
- Hsc70 Protein
- Heat-Shock Cognate 70 Protein
- Heat Shock Cognate 70 Protein
- Clathrin Uncoating Protein
- Uncoating Protein, Clathrin
- 70 kDa Heat-Shock Cognate Protein
- 70 kDa Heat Shock Cognate Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "HSC70 Heat-Shock Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.