Scavenger Receptors, Class F
"Scavenger Receptors, Class F" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of structurally related scavenger receptors expressed predominately by ENDOTHELIAL CELLS. They-contain repeats of EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR-like cysteine-rich motifs in their extracellular domains.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Scavenger Receptors, Class F".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Scavenger [D12.776.543.750.705.940]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class F [D12.776.543.750.705.940.742]
- Receptors, Lipoprotein [D12.776.543.750.710]
- Receptors, LDL [D12.776.543.750.710.450]
- Receptors, Scavenger [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class F [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750.742]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Scavenger Receptors, Class F".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Scavenger Receptors, Class F" by people in this website by year, and whether "Scavenger Receptors, Class F" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.