"Glucose-1-Phosphate Adenylyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An ATP-dependent enzyme that catalyzes the addition of ADP to alpha-D-glucose 1-phosphate to form ADP-glucose and diphosphate. The reaction is the rate-limiting reaction in prokaryotic GLYCOGEN and plant STARCH biosynthesis.
- Glucose-1-Phosphate Adenylyltransferase
- Adenylyltransferase, Glucose-1-Phosphate
- Glucose 1 Phosphate Adenylyltransferase
- Adenosine Diphosphoglucose Pyrophosphorylase
- Diphosphoglucose Pyrophosphorylase, Adenosine
- Pyrophosphorylase, Adenosine Diphosphoglucose
- ADPGlucose Pyrophosphorylase
- Pyrophosphorylase, ADPGlucose
- ADP-Glucose Synthase
- ADP Glucose Synthase
- Synthase, ADP-Glucose
- ADP-Glucose Synthetase
- ADP Glucose Synthetase
- Synthetase, ADP-Glucose
- ADPG Synthetase
- Synthetase, ADPG
- Adenosine Diphosphate Glucose Pyrophosphorylase
- ADP-Glucose Pyrophosphorylase
- ADP Glucose Pyrophosphorylase
- Pyrophosphorylase, ADP-Glucose
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glucose-1-Phosphate Adenylyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glucose-1-Phosphate Adenylyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glucose-1-Phosphate Adenylyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glucose-1-Phosphate Adenylyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.