"Zanamivir" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A guanido-neuraminic acid that is used to inhibit NEURAMINIDASE.
- 2,3-Didehydro-2,4-Dideoxy-4-Guanidinyl-N-Acetylneuraminic Acid
- 4-Guanidino-2,4-Dideoxy-2,3-Didehydro-N-Acetylneuraminic Acid
- 5-Acetylamino-2,6-Anhydro-4-Guanidino-3,4,5-Trideoxy-D-Galacto-Non-Enoic Acid
- 4 Guanidino Neu5Ac2en
- 2,3-Didehydro-2,4-Dideoxy-4-Guanidino-N-Acetyl-D-Neuraminic Acid
- 4-Guanidino-2-Deoxy-2,3-Didehydro-N-Acetylneuraminic Acid
- 4 Guanidino 2 Deoxy 2,3 Didehydro N Acetylneuraminic Acid
- Acid, 4-Guanidino-2-Deoxy-2,3-Didehydro-N-Acetylneuraminic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Zanamivir".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Zanamivir".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Zanamivir" by people in this website by year, and whether "Zanamivir" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.