"Histiocytic Sarcoma" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Malignant neoplasms composed of MACROPHAGES or DENDRITIC CELLS. Most histiocytic sarcomas present as localized tumor masses without a leukemic phase. Though the biological behavior of these neoplasms resemble lymphomas, their cell lineage is histiocytic not lymphoid.
- Histiocytic Sarcoma
- Histiocytic Sarcomas
- Sarcoma, Histiocytic
- Sarcomas, Histiocytic
- True Malignant Histiocytosis
- Histiocytoses, True Malignant
- Histiocytosis, True Malignant
- Malignant Histiocytoses, True
- Malignant Histiocytosis, True
- True Malignant Histiocytoses
- True Histiocytic Lymphoma
- Histiocytic Lymphoma, True
- Histiocytic Lymphomas, True
- Lymphoma, True Histiocytic
- Lymphomas, True Histiocytic
- True Histiocytic Lymphomas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Histiocytic Sarcoma".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Histiocytic Sarcoma".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Histiocytic Sarcoma" by people in this website by year, and whether "Histiocytic Sarcoma" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.