Endometrial Ablation Techniques
"Endometrial Ablation Techniques" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Procedures used for the targeted destruction of the mucous membrane lining of the uterine cavity.
|Endometrial Ablation Techniques
- Endometrial Ablation Techniques
- Ablation Technique, Endometrial
- Ablation Techniques, Endometrial
- Endometrial Ablation Technique
- Technique, Endometrial Ablation
- Techniques, Endometrial Ablation
- Endometrial Ablation
- Ablation, Endometrial
- Ablations, Endometrial
- Endometrial Ablations
- Endometrial Ablation Technics
- Ablation Technic, Endometrial
- Ablation Technics, Endometrial
- Endometrial Ablation Technic
- Technic, Endometrial Ablation
- Technics, Endometrial Ablation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Endometrial Ablation Techniques".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Endometrial Ablation Techniques".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Endometrial Ablation Techniques" by people in this website by year, and whether "Endometrial Ablation Techniques" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.