Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis
"Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Lung infections with the invasive forms of ASPERGILLUS, usually after surgery, transplantation, prolonged NEUTROPENIA or treatment with high-doses of CORTICOSTEROIDS. Invasive pulmonary aspergillosis can progress to CHRONIC NECROTIZING PULMONARY ASPERGILLOSIS or hematogenous spread to other organs.
|Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis
- Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis
- Aspergillosis, Invasive Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Aspergilloses, Invasive
- Pulmonary Aspergillosis, Invasive
- Pulmonary Aspergillosis - Invasive
- Pulmonary Aspergillosis Invasive
Allergic Bronchopulmonary Mycosis
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Mycosis
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Mycoses
- Bronchopulmonary Mycoses, Allergic
- Bronchopulmonary Mycosis, Allergic
- Mycoses, Allergic Bronchopulmonary
- Mycosis, Allergic Bronchopulmonary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.