Retinoblastoma-Binding Protein 4
"Retinoblastoma-Binding Protein 4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A retinoblastoma-binding protein that is involved in CHROMATIN REMODELING, histone deacetylation, and repression of GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION. Although initially discovered as a retinoblastoma binding protein it has an affinity for core HISTONES and is a subunit of chromatin assembly factor-1 and polycomb repressive complex 2.
|Retinoblastoma-Binding Protein 4
- Retinoblastoma-Binding Protein 4
- Retinoblastoma Binding Protein 4
- Retinoblastoma p48-Binding Protein
- Retinoblastoma p48 Binding Protein
- p48-Binding Protein, Retinoblastoma
- RBBP4 Protein
- Nucleosome-Remodeling Factor Subunit RBAP48
- Nucleosome Remodeling Factor Subunit RBAP48
- RbAp48 Protein
- p48 Subunit, Chromatin Assembly Factor-1
- p48 Subunit, Chromatin Assembly Factor 1
- Chromatin Assembly Factor 1 Subunit C
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Retinoblastoma-Binding Protein 4".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Retinoblastoma-Binding Protein 4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Retinoblastoma-Binding Protein 4" by people in this website by year, and whether "Retinoblastoma-Binding Protein 4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.