Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes
"Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of rare autosomal dominant diseases, commonly characterized by atypical URTICARIA (hives) with systemic symptoms that develop into end-organ damage. The atypical hives do not involve T-cell or autoantibody. Cryopyrin-associated periodic syndrome includes three previously distinct disorders: Familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome; Muckle-Wells Syndrome; and CINCA Syndrome, that are now considered to represent a disease continuum, all caused by NLRP3 PROTEIN mutations.
- Muckle-Wells Syndrome
- Muckle Wells Syndrome
- Syndrome, Muckle-Wells
- Urticaria, Deafness and Amyloidosis
- UDA Syndrome
- Syndrome, UDA
- Syndromes, UDA
- UDA Syndromes
- Urticaria-Deafness-Amyloidosis Syndrome
- Syndrome, Urticaria-Deafness-Amyloidosis
- Syndromes, Urticaria-Deafness-Amyloidosis
- Urticaria Deafness Amyloidosis Syndrome
- Urticaria-Deafness-Amyloidosis Syndromes
Familial Cold Autoinflammatory Syndrome
- Familial Cold Autoinflammatory Syndrome
- Cold-Induced Autoinflammatory Syndrome, Familial
- Cold Induced Autoinflammatory Syndrome, Familial
- Familial Cold-Induced Autoinflammatory Syndrome
- Familial Cold Induced Autoinflammatory Syndrome
- Familial Cold Autoinflammatory Syndrome 1
- Familial Cold Urticaria
- Cold Urticarias, Familial
- Familial Cold Urticarias
- Urticaria, Familial Cold
- Urticarias, Familial Cold
- Cold Urticaria, Familial
Chronic Infantile Neurological, Cutaneous, and Articular Syndrome
- Chronic Infantile Neurological, Cutaneous, and Articular Syndrome
- Neonatal Onset Multisystem Inflammatory Disease
- Multisystem Inflammatory Disease, Neonatal-Onset
- Multisystem Inflammatory Disease, Neonatal Onset
- Infantile Onset Multisystem Inflammatory Disease
- IOMID Syndrome
- IOMID Syndromes
- Syndrome, IOMID
- Syndromes, IOMID
- Chronic, Infantile, Neurological, Cutaneous, Articular Syndrome
- Chronic Neurologic Cutaneous and Articular Syndrome
- Chronic Infantile Neurologic, Cutaneous, and Articular Syndrome
- Chronic Neurologic, Cutaneous, and Articular Syndrome
- Prieur-Griscelli Syndrome
- Prieur Griscelli Syndrome
- Prieur-Griscelli Syndromes
- Syndrome, Prieur-Griscelli
- Syndromes, Prieur-Griscelli
- CINCA Syndrome
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes" by people in Profiles.
Toplak N, Frenkel J, Ozen S, Lachmann HJ, Woo P, Kon?-Paut I, De Benedetti F, Neven B, Hofer M, Dolezalova P, K?mmerle-Deschner J, Touitou I, Hentgen V, Simon A, Girschick H, Rose C, Wouters C, Vesely R, Arostegui J, Stojanov S, Ozgodan H, Martini A, Ruperto N, Gattorno M. An international registry on autoinflammatory diseases: the Eurofever experience. Ann Rheum Dis. 2012 Jul; 71(7):1177-82.