"Leukoencephalopathies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Any of various diseases affecting the white matter of the central nervous system.
- White Matter Diseases
- Disease, White Matter
- Diseases, White Matter
- White Matter Disease
Childhood Ataxia with Central Nervous System Hypomyelinization
- Childhood Ataxia with Central Nervous System Hypomyelinization
- Leukoencephalopathy with Vanishing White Matter
- Childhood Ataxia with Diffuse Central Nervous System Hypomyelination
- Vanishing White Matter Leukodystrophy
- Cree Leukoencephalopathy
- Cree Leukoencephalopathies
- Leukoencephalopathies, Cree
- Leukoencephalopathy, Cree
- Childhood Ataxia with Central Nervous System Hypomyelination
- CACH Syndrome
- CACH Syndromes
- Syndrome, CACH
- Syndromes, CACH
- Myelinosis Centralis Diffusa
- Centralis Diffusa, Myelinosis
- Centralis Diffusas, Myelinosis
- Diffusa, Myelinosis Centralis
- Diffusas, Myelinosis Centralis
- Myelinosis Centralis Diffusas
- CACH VWM Syndrome
- CACH VWM Syndromes
- Syndrome, CACH VWM
- Syndromes, CACH VWM
- VWM Syndrome, CACH
- VWM Syndromes, CACH
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukoencephalopathies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukoencephalopathies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukoencephalopathies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leukoencephalopathies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.