"Dent Disease" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
X-linked recessive NEPHROLITHIASIS characterized by HYPERCALCIURIA; HYPOPHOSPHATEMIA; NEPHROCALCINOSIS; and PROTEINURIA. It is associated with mutations in the voltage-gated chloride channel, CLC-5 (Dent Disease I). Another group of mutations associated with this disease is in phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate-5-phosphatase gene.
- Dent Disease
- Disease, Dent
- Dents Disease
- Disease, Dents
- Dent's Disease
- Disease, Dent's
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dent Disease".
- Diseases [C]
- Male Urogenital Diseases [C12]
- Urologic Diseases [C12.777]
- Kidney Diseases [C12.777.419]
- Renal Tubular Transport, Inborn Errors [C12.777.419.815]
- Dent Disease [C12.777.419.815.364]
- Female Urogenital Diseases and Pregnancy Complications [C13]
- Female Urogenital Diseases [C13.351]
- Urologic Diseases [C13.351.968]
- Kidney Diseases [C13.351.968.419]
- Renal Tubular Transport, Inborn Errors [C13.351.968.419.815]
- Dent Disease [C13.351.968.419.815.364]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Genetic Diseases, X-Linked [C16.320.322]
- Dent Disease [C16.320.322.100]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565]
- Renal Tubular Transport, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565.861]
- Dent Disease [C16.320.565.861.271]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648]
- Renal Tubular Transport, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648.861]
- Dent Disease [C18.452.648.861.271]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dent Disease".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dent Disease" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dent Disease" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.