"Implantable Neurostimulators" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgically placed electric conductors through which ELECTRIC STIMULATION of nerve tissue is delivered.
- Implantable Neurostimulators
- Implantable Neurostimulator
- Neurostimulator, Implantable
- Neurostimulators, Implantable
- Implanted Neurostimulators
- Implanted Neurostimulator
- Neurostimulator, Implanted
- Neurostimulators, Implanted
- Implanted Nerve Stimulation Electrodes
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Implantable Neurostimulators".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Implantable Neurostimulators".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Implantable Neurostimulators" by people in this website by year, and whether "Implantable Neurostimulators" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.