14-alpha Demethylase Inhibitors
"14-alpha Demethylase Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that specifically inhibit STEROL 14-DEMETHYLASE. A variety of azole-derived ANTIFUNGAL AGENTS act through this mechanism.
|14-alpha Demethylase Inhibitors
- 14-alpha Demethylase Inhibitors
- 14 alpha Demethylase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, 14-alpha Demethylase
- CYP51 Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, CYP51
- Lanosterol 14 alpha-Demethylase Inhibitors
- Lanosterol 14 alpha Demethylase Inhibitors
- 14alpha-Demethylase Inhibitors
- 14alpha Demethylase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, 14alpha-Demethylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "14-alpha Demethylase Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "14-alpha Demethylase Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "14-alpha Demethylase Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "14-alpha Demethylase Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.