Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12
"Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of purinergic P2Y receptors that have a preference for ADP binding and are coupled to GTP-BINDING PROTEIN ALPHA SUBUNIT, GI. The P2Y12 purinergic receptors are found in PLATELETS where they play an important role regulating PLATELET ACTIVATION.
|Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12
- P2Y12 Receptors, Purinergic
- Purinergic P2Y12 Receptors
- Purinergic Receptor P2Y, G-Protein Coupled, 12
- Purinoceptor P2Y12
- P2Y12, Purinoceptor
- P2Y12 Purinoceptors
- Purinoceptors, P2Y12
- P2Y(ADP) Receptor
- P2Y(T) Receptor
- P2Y12 Purinoceptor
- Purinoceptor, P2Y12
- Purinoceptor P2T
- P2T, Purinoceptor
- Purinergic Receptor P2Y12
- P2Y12, Purinergic Receptor
- P2T Purinoceptor
- Purinoceptor, P2T
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.695.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720.500]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.720.500.300]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720.750]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720.750.300]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Purinergic P2Y12" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.