"Plyometric Exercise" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Exercises in which muscles are repeatedly and rapidly stretched, followed by shortening, concentric MUSCLE CONTRACTION (e.g. jumping and rebounding). They are designed to exert maximal force in minimal time by increasing STRETCH REFLEX.
- Plyometric Exercise
- Exercise, Plyometric
- Exercises, Plyometric
- Plyometric Exercises
- Plyometric Drill
- Drill, Plyometric
- Drills, Plyometric
- Plyometric Drills
- Plyometric Training
- Plyometric Trainings
- Training, Plyometric
- Trainings, Plyometric
- Stretch-Shortening Exercise
- Exercise, Stretch-Shortening
- Exercises, Stretch-Shortening
- Stretch Shortening Exercise
- Stretch-Shortening Exercises
- Stretch-Shortening Cycle Exercise
- Cycle Exercise, Stretch-Shortening
- Cycle Exercises, Stretch-Shortening
- Exercise, Stretch-Shortening Cycle
- Exercises, Stretch-Shortening Cycle
- Stretch Shortening Cycle Exercise
- Stretch-Shortening Cycle Exercises
- Stretch-Shortening Drill
- Drill, Stretch-Shortening
- Drills, Stretch-Shortening
- Stretch Shortening Drill
- Stretch-Shortening Drills
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Plyometric Exercise".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Plyometric Exercise".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Plyometric Exercise" by people in this website by year, and whether "Plyometric Exercise" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.