Interferon-gamma Release Tests
"Interferon-gamma Release Tests" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The assay of INTERFERON-GAMMA released from lymphocytes after their exposure to a specific test antigen, to check for IMMUNOLOGIC MEMORY resulting from a previous exposure to the antigen. The amount of interferon-gamma released is usually assayed by an ENZYME-LINKED IMMUNOSORBENT ASSAY.
|Interferon-gamma Release Tests
- Interferon-gamma Release Tests
- Interferon gamma Release Tests
- Interferon-gamma Release Test
- Release Test, Interferon-gamma
- Release Tests, Interferon-gamma
- Test, Interferon-gamma Release
- Tests, Interferon-gamma Release
- Interferon-gamma Release Assays
- Assay, Interferon-gamma Release
- Assays, Interferon-gamma Release
- Interferon gamma Release Assays
- Interferon-gamma Release Assay
- Release Assay, Interferon-gamma
- Release Assays, Interferon-gamma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interferon-gamma Release Tests".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interferon-gamma Release Tests".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interferon-gamma Release Tests" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interferon-gamma Release Tests" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.