"Trichosporonosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Fungal infections caused by TRICHOSPORON that may become systemic especially in an IMMUNOCOMPROMISED HOST. Clinical manifestations range from superficial cutaneous infections to systemic lesions in multiple organs.
|Summer-Type Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Summer-Type Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Pneumonitides, Summer-Type Hypersensitivity
- Pneumonitis, Summer-Type Hypersensitivity
- Summer Type Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Summer-Type Hypersensitivity Pneumonitides
- Japanese Summer-Type Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Japanese Summer Type Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Disseminated Trichosporonosis
- Disseminated Trichosporonoses
- Trichosporonoses, Disseminated
- Trichosporonosis, Disseminated
- Invasive Trichosporonosis
- Invasive Trichosporonoses
- Trichosporonoses, Invasive
- Trichosporonosis, Invasive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Trichosporonosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Trichosporonosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Trichosporonosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Trichosporonosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.