Dermatologic Surgical Procedures
"Dermatologic Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Operative procedures performed on the SKIN.
|Dermatologic Surgical Procedures
- Dermatologic Surgical Procedures
- Dermatologic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Dermatologic Surgical
- Procedures, Dermatologic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Dermatologic
- Surgical Procedures, Dermatologic
- Cutaneous Surgical Procedures
- Cutaneous Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Cutaneous Surgical
- Procedures, Cutaneous Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Cutaneous
- Surgical Procedures, Cutaneous
- Skin Surgery
- Skin Surgeries
- Surgeries, Skin
- Surgery, Skin
- Cutaneous Surgery
- Cutaneous Surgeries
- Surgeries, Cutaneous
- Surgery, Cutaneous
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Dermatologic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Dermatologic
- Surgery, Dermatologic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dermatologic Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dermatologic Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dermatologic Surgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dermatologic Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.