Health Insurance Exchanges
"Health Insurance Exchanges" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
State-provided health insurance marketplaces established under the PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT.
|Health Insurance Exchanges
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Exchange, Health Insurance
- Exchanges, Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Exchange
- Insurance Exchange, Health
- Insurance Exchanges, Health
- Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Insurance Marketplace, Health
- Insurance Marketplaces, Health
- Marketplace, Health Insurance
- Marketplaces, Health Insurance
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Health Insurance Exchanges".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Health Insurance Exchanges".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Health Insurance Exchanges" by people in this website by year, and whether "Health Insurance Exchanges" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.