"Adrenergic beta-Agonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Drugs that selectively bind to and activate beta-adrenergic receptors.
- Adrenergic beta-Agonists
- Adrenergic beta Agonists
- beta-Agonists, Adrenergic
- Adrenergic beta-Receptor Agonist
- Adrenergic beta Receptor Agonist
- Agonist, Adrenergic beta-Receptor
- beta-Receptor Agonist, Adrenergic
- Adrenergic beta-Receptor Agonists
- Adrenergic beta Receptor Agonists
- Agonists, Adrenergic beta-Receptor
- beta-Receptor Agonists, Adrenergic
- beta-Adrenergic Agonist
- Agonist, beta-Adrenergic
- beta Adrenergic Agonist
- Receptors Agonists, Adrenergic beta
- beta-Adrenergic Receptor Agonist
- Agonist, beta-Adrenergic Receptor
- Receptor Agonist, beta-Adrenergic
- beta Adrenergic Receptor Agonist
- beta-Adrenergic Receptor Agonists
- Agonists, beta-Adrenergic Receptor
- beta Adrenergic Receptor Agonists
- Receptor Agonists, beta-Adrenergic
- Receptor Agonists, beta Adrenergic
- Adrenergic beta-Agonist
- Adrenergic beta Agonist
- beta-Agonist, Adrenergic
- beta-Adrenergic Agonists
- Agonists, beta-Adrenergic
- beta Adrenergic Agonists
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Adrenergic beta-Agonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Adrenergic beta-Agonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Adrenergic beta-Agonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "Adrenergic beta-Agonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.