Anesthesia Department, Hospital
"Anesthesia Department, Hospital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospital department responsible for the administration of functions and activities pertaining to the delivery of anesthetics.
|Anesthesia Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia Department
- Anesthesia Departments
- Department, Anesthesia
- Departments, Anesthesia
- Hospital Anesthesia Department
- Anesthesia Departments, Hospital
- Department, Hospital Anesthesia
- Departments, Hospital Anesthesia
- Hospital Anesthesia Departments
Anesthesia-Resuscitation Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia-Resuscitation Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia Resuscitation Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia-Resuscitation Departments, Hospital
- Department, Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation
- Departments, Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation
- Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation Departments
- Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation Department
- Hospital Anesthesia Resuscitation Department
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anesthesia Department, Hospital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anesthesia Department, Hospital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anesthesia Department, Hospital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anesthesia Department, Hospital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Anesthesia Department, Hospital" by people in Profiles.
Fahy BG, Vasilopoulos T, Ford S, Gravenstein D, Enneking FK. A single consent for serial anesthetics in burn surgery. Anesth Analg. 2015 Jul; 121(1):219-22.
Simpao A, Heitz JW, McNulty SE, Chekemian B, Brenn BR, Epstein RH. The design and implementation of an automated system for logging clinical experiences using an anesthesia information management system. Anesth Analg. 2011 Feb; 112(2):422-9.
Epstein RH, Ekbatani A, Kaplan J, Shechter R, Grunwald Z. Development of a staff recall system for mass casualty incidents using cell phone text messaging. Anesth Analg. 2010 Mar 1; 110(3):871-8.
Egger Halbeis CB, Epstein RH, Macario A, Pearl RG, Grunwald Z. Adoption of anesthesia information management systems by academic departments in the United States. Anesth Analg. 2008 Oct; 107(4):1323-9.
Brenn BR, Lawless ST. A simplified analysis to determine the impact of surgical procedure time on pediatric anesthesia productivity. Health Care Manage Rev. 2004 Oct-Dec; 29(4):270-7.