Arterial Occlusive Diseases
"Arterial Occlusive Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pathological processes which result in the partial or complete obstruction of ARTERIES. They are characterized by greatly reduced or absence of blood flow through these vessels. They are also known as arterial insufficiency.
|Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Disease
- Disease, Arterial Occlusive
- Diseases, Arterial Occlusive
- Occlusive Disease, Arterial
- Occlusive Diseases, Arterial
- Arterial Obstructive Diseases
- Arterial Obstructive Disease
- Disease, Arterial Obstructive
- Diseases, Arterial Obstructive
- Obstructive Disease, Arterial
- Obstructive Diseases, Arterial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Arterial Occlusive Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Arterial Occlusive Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Arterial Occlusive Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Arterial Occlusive Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.