Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms
"Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Neoplasms located in the brain ventricles, including the two lateral, the third, and the fourth ventricle. Ventricular tumors may be primary (e.g., CHOROID PLEXUS NEOPLASMS and GLIOMA, SUBEPENDYMAL), metastasize from distant organs, or occur as extensions of locally invasive tumors from adjacent brain structures.
|Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms
- Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms
- Cerebroventricular Neoplasms
- Cerebroventricular Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Cerebroventricular
- Neoplasms, Cerebroventricular
- Intraventricular Neoplasms
- Intraventricular Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Intraventricular
- Cerebral Ventricle Tumors
- Cerebral Ventricle Tumor
- Tumor, Cerebral Ventricle
- Tumors, Cerebral Ventricle
- Ventricle Tumor, Cerebral
- Ventricle Tumors, Cerebral
- Ventricular Tumors, Brain
- Brain Ventricular Tumor
- Brain Ventricular Tumors
- Tumor, Brain Ventricular
- Tumors, Brain Ventricular
- Ventricular Tumor, Brain
- Brain Ventricular Neoplasms
- Neoplasms, Intraventricular
- Neoplasms, Ventricular, Brain
- Neoplasms, Cerebral Ventricle
- Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Cerebral Ventricle
- Ventricular Neoplasms, Brain
- Brain Ventricular Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Brain Ventricular
- Neoplasms, Brain Ventricular
- Ventricular Neoplasm, Brain
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms" by people in Profiles.
Lu JQ, Scheithauer BW, Sharma P, Scott JN, Parney IF, Hader W, Burger PC, Clark AW. Multifocal complex glioneuronal tumor in an elderly man: an autopsy study: case report. Neurosurgery. 2009 Jun; 64(6):E1193-5; discussion E1195.
Samdani AF, Torre-Healy A, Khalessi A, McGirt M, Jallo GI, Carson B. Intraventricular ganglioglioma: a short illustrated review. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2009 Jun; 151(6):635-40.
Dumont AS, Farace E, Schiff D, Shaffrey ME. Intraventricular gliomas. Neurosurg Clin N Am. 2003 Oct; 14(4):571-91.