"Clubfoot" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A deformed foot in which the foot is plantarflexed, inverted, and adducted.
- Clubfeet, Congenital
- Congenital Clubfeet
- Clubfoot, Congenital
- Congenital Clubfoot
- Congenital Talipes Equinovarus
- Talipes Equinovarus, Congenital
- Pie Torcido
- Pie Torcidos
- Talipes Equinovarus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Clubfoot".
- Diseases [C]
- Musculoskeletal Diseases [C05]
- Foot Deformities [C05.330]
- Foot Deformities, Acquired [C05.330.488]
- Talipes [C05.330.488.655]
- Clubfoot [C05.330.488.655.063]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C05.330.495]
- Talipes [C05.330.495.681]
- Clubfoot [C05.330.495.681.063]
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities [C05.660]
- Limb Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585]
- Lower Extremity Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585.512]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585.512.380]
- Talipes [C05.660.585.512.380.813]
- Clubfoot [C05.660.585.512.380.813.063]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Congenital Abnormalities [C16.131]
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities [C16.131.621]
- Limb Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585]
- Lower Extremity Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585.512]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585.512.500]
- Talipes [C16.131.621.585.512.500.681]
- Clubfoot [C16.131.621.585.512.500.681.063]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Clubfoot".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Clubfoot" by people in this website by year, and whether "Clubfoot" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.