This page shows the details of why an item matched the keywords from your search.
Secretary/treasurer (2010-11) and Chair (2014), Section on Teaching of Statistics in Health Sciences, American Statistical Association.
Associate editor (2001-present), American Journal of Epidemiology.
I have formal training in both Biostatistics and Epidemiology, and my particular expertise is in categorical data (including longitudinal analyses), missing data, epidemiologic methods, and clinical trials. Over the past twenty years, I have helped design and implement numerous observational studies and randomized trials, with particular focus on informed decision-making, behavioral interventions, and cancer screening (colorectal, lung, and prostate).
I have also been engaged in a wide range of educational activities:
- development and teaching of formal courses (graduate level);
- training of undergraduate and graduate students in (bio)statistics, public health, and other disciplines, including serving on 25+ Master's theses committees and serving as Director of Jefferson's Biostatistics Summer Internship (2015-present);
- training of medical students, including serving as Director of Jefferson's summer research program (2013-2017) and Director of JeffMD curriculum's Scholarly Inquiry Program (2016-2020); and
- mentoring of fellows and junior faculty.
- Secretary/treasurer (2010-11) and Chair (2014), Section on Teaching of Statistics in Health Sciences, American Statistical Association.
- Associate editor (2001-2012), American Journal of Epidemiology.