"Electrodes, Implanted" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgically placed electric conductors through which ELECTRIC STIMULATION is delivered to or electrical activity is recorded from a specific point inside the body.
- Electrodes, Implanted
- Electrode, Implanted
- Implanted Electrode
- Implantable Electrodes
- Electrode, Implantable
- Electrodes, Implantable
- Implantable Electrode
- Implanted Electrodes
Implantable Stimulation Electrodes
- Implantable Stimulation Electrodes
- Electrode, Implantable Stimulation
- Electrodes, Implantable Stimulation
- Implantable Stimulation Electrode
- Stimulation Electrode, Implantable
- Stimulation Electrodes, Implantable
- Implanted Stimulation Electrodes
- Electrode, Implanted Stimulation
- Electrodes, Implanted Stimulation
- Implanted Stimulation Electrode
- Stimulation Electrode, Implanted
- Stimulation Electrodes, Implanted
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electrodes, Implanted".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electrodes, Implanted".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electrodes, Implanted" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electrodes, Implanted" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.