Infant, Newborn, Diseases
"Infant, Newborn, Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Diseases of newborn infants present at birth (congenital) or developing within the first month of birth. It does not include hereditary diseases not manifesting at birth or within the first 30 days of life nor does it include inborn errors of metabolism. Both HEREDITARY DISEASES and METABOLISM, INBORN ERRORS are available as general concepts.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Infant, Newborn, Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Infant, Newborn, Diseases".
- Infant, Newborn, Diseases
- Amniotic Band Syndrome
- Anemia, Neonatal
- Asphyxia Neonatorum
- Birth Injuries
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Epilepsy, Benign Neonatal
- Erythroblastosis, Fetal
- Hernia, Umbilical
- Hyperbilirubinemia, Neonatal
- Hyperostosis, Cortical, Congenital
- Infant, Premature, Diseases
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Mobius Syndrome
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Neonatal Sepsis
- Nystagmus, Congenital
- Ophthalmia Neonatorum
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Rothmund-Thomson Syndrome
- Sclerema Neonatorum
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
- Syphilis, Congenital
- Thanatophoric Dysplasia
- Thrombocytopenia, Neonatal Alloimmune
- Toxoplasmosis, Congenital
- Vitamin K Deficiency Bleeding
- Wolman Disease
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Infant, Newborn, Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Infant, Newborn, Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.