"Dihydrolipoamide Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein containing oxidoreductase that catalyzes the reduction of lipoamide by NADH to yield dihydrolipoamide and NAD+. The enzyme is a component of several MULTIENZYME COMPLEXES.
- Dihydrolipoamide Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Dihydrolipoamide
- Dihydrolipoyl Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Dihydrolipoyl
- Glycine Decarboxylase Complex L-Protein
- Glycine Decarboxylase Complex L Protein
- NADH Diaphorase
- Diaphorase, NADH
- Lipoamide Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Lipoamide
- Lipoic Acid Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Lipoic Acid
- Lipoyl Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Lipoyl
- NAD Diaphorase
- Diaphorase, NAD
- Diaphorase (Lipoamide Dehydrogenase)
- L-Protein, Glycine Decarboxylase Complex
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dihydrolipoamide Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dihydrolipoamide Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dihydrolipoamide Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dihydrolipoamide Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Dihydrolipoamide Dehydrogenase" by people in Profiles.