"Orotidine-5'-Phosphate Decarboxylase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Orotidine-5'-phosphate carboxy-lyase. Catalyzes the decarboxylation of orotidylic acid to yield uridylic acid in the final step of the pyrimidine nucleotide biosynthesis pathway. EC 18.104.22.168.
- Orotidine-5'-Phosphate Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, Orotidine-5'-Phosphate
- Orotidine Phosphate Carboxy-Lyase
- Carboxy-Lyase, Orotidine Phosphate
- Orotidine Phosphate Carboxy Lyase
- Phosphate Carboxy-Lyase, Orotidine
- Orotidine 5 Phosphate Decarboxylase
- Orotidylate Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, Orotidylate
- Orotidine-5-Phosphate Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, Orotidine-5-Phosphate
- OMP Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, OMP
- Orotidine 5' Phosphate Decarboxylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Orotidine-5'-Phosphate Decarboxylase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Orotidine-5'-Phosphate Decarboxylase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Orotidine-5'-Phosphate Decarboxylase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Orotidine-5'-Phosphate Decarboxylase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Orotidine-5'-Phosphate Decarboxylase" by people in Profiles.