"Osteolysis, Essential" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Syndromes of bone destruction where the cause is not obvious such as neoplasia, infection, or trauma. The destruction follows various patterns: massive (Gorham disease), multicentric (HAJDU-CHENEY SYNDROME), or carpal/tarsal.
- Osteolysis, Essential
- Essential Osteolyses
- Essential Osteolysis
- Osteolyses, Essential
- Disappearing Bone Disease
- Bone Disease, Disappearing
- Osteolysis, Massive
- Massive Osteolyses
- Massive Osteolysis
- Osteolyses, Massive
- Cystic Angiomatosis Of Bone, Diffuse
- Gorham-Stout Disease
- Gorham Disease
Osteolysis, Idiopathic Multicentric
- Osteolysis, Idiopathic Multicentric
- Idiopathic Multicentric Osteolyses
- Idiopathic Multicentric Osteolysis
- Multicentric Osteolyses, Idiopathic
- Multicentric Osteolysis, Idiopathic
- Osteolyses, Idiopathic Multicentric
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Osteolysis, Essential".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Osteolysis, Essential".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Osteolysis, Essential" by people in this website by year, and whether "Osteolysis, Essential" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.