"Software" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Sequential operating programs and data which instruct the functioning of a digital computer.
- Computer Software
- Software, Computer
- Computer Programs
- Computer Program
- Program, Computer
- Programs, Computer
- Software Tools
- Software Tool
- Tool, Software
- Tools, Software
Computer Applications Software
- Computer Applications Software
- Applications Software, Computer
- Applications Softwares, Computer
- Computer Applications Softwares
- Software, Computer Applications
- Softwares, Computer Applications
- Computer Software Applications
- Application, Computer Software
- Applications, Computer Software
- Computer Software Application
- Software Application, Computer
- Software Applications, Computer
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Software".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Software".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Software" by people in this website by year, and whether "Software" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.