Suppressor Factors, Immunologic
"Suppressor Factors, Immunologic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins, protein complexes, or glycoproteins secreted by suppressor T-cells that inhibit either subsequent T-cells, B-cells, or other immunologic phenomena. Some of these factors have both histocompatibility (I-J) and antigen-specific domains which may be linked by disulfide bridges. They can be elicited by haptens or other antigens and may be mass-produced by hybridomas or monoclones in the laboratory.
|Suppressor Factors, Immunologic
- Suppressor Factors, Immunologic
- Immunologic Suppressor Factors
- Suppressor T-Cell Factors
- Factors, Suppressor T-Cell
- Suppressor T Cell Factors
- T-Cell Factors, Suppressor
- Factors, T Suppressor
- Suppressor Factors, T
- T Suppressor Factors
- T-Suppressor Factors
- Factors, T-Suppressor
- T Cell Suppressor Factors
- Factors, Immunologic Suppressor
- T-Cell Suppressive Factors
- Factors, T-Cell Suppressive
- Suppressive Factors, T-Cell
- T Cell Suppressive Factors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Suppressor Factors, Immunologic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Suppressor Factors, Immunologic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Suppressor Factors, Immunologic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Suppressor Factors, Immunologic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.