"Thrombasthenia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A congenital bleeding disorder with prolonged bleeding time, absence of aggregation of platelets in response to most agents, especially ADP, and impaired or absent clot retraction. Platelet membranes are deficient in or have a defect in the glycoprotein IIb-IIIa complex (PLATELET GLYCOPROTEIN GPIIB-IIIA COMPLEX).
- Thrombasthenia of Glanzmann and Naegeli
- Glanzmann Thrombasthenia
- Thrombasthenia, Glanzmann
Glanzmann Thrombasthenia, Type A
- Glanzmann Thrombasthenia, Type A
- Platelet Fibrinogen Receptor, Deficiency of
- Platelet Glycoprotein IIb-IIIa Deficiency
- Platelet Glycoprotein IIb IIIa Deficiency
- Glycoprotein Complex IIb-IIIa, Deficiency Of
- Glycoprotein Complex IIb IIIa, Deficiency Of
- GP IIb-IIIa Complex, Deficiency Of
- GP IIb IIIa Complex, Deficiency Of
- Deficiency of GP 2b 3a Complex
- Platelet Glycoprotein 2b-3a Deficiency
- Platelet Glycoprotein 2b 3a Deficiency
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thrombasthenia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thrombasthenia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thrombasthenia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thrombasthenia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.