"Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Dibenzodioxin derivatives that contain multiple chloride atoms bound to the benzene ring structures.
- Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxins
- Dibenzodioxins, Polychlorinated
- Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins
- Dibenzo-p-dioxins, Polychlorinated
- Polychlorinated Dibenzo p dioxins
- Chlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins
- Chlorinated Dibenzo p dioxins
- Dibenzo-p-dioxins, Chlorinated
- Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxin
- Dibenzodioxin, Polychlorinated
- Polychlorodibenzo 4 dioxin
- Polychlorodibenzo p dioxin
- Dibenzo(b,e)(1,4)dioxin, 2,3,7,8-tetrachloro-
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.