"Alemtuzumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anti-CD52 ANTIGEN monoclonal antibody used for the treatment of certain types of CD52-positive lymphomas (e.g., CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA; CUTANEOUS T-CELL LYMPHOMA; and T-CELL LYMPHOMA). Its mode of actions include ANTIBODY-DEPENDENT CELL CYTOTOXICITY.
- Campath 1H
- Monoclonal Antibody Campath-1H
- Antibody Campath-1H, Monoclonal
- Campath-1H, Monoclonal Antibody
- Monoclonal Antibody Campath 1H
- Campath 1G
- Campath 1 G
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Alemtuzumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Alemtuzumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.313]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Alemtuzumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.375]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.5184.108.40.206]
- Alemtuzumab [D12.776.377.715.5220.127.116.11.375]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Alemtuzumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Alemtuzumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Alemtuzumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.