Antineoplastic Agents, Immunological
"Antineoplastic Agents, Immunological" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Antineoplastic agents containing immunological agents (e.g. MAbs). These pharmacologic preparations inhibit or prevent the proliferation of NEOPLASMS.
|Antineoplastics, Monoclonal Antibodies
- Antineoplastics, Monoclonal Antibodies
- Antibodies Antineoplastics, Monoclonal
- Monoclonal Antibodies Antineoplastics
- Monoclonal Antibodies, Antineoplastic
- Antineoplastic Monoclonal Antibodies
- Antineoplastic MAbs
- Antineoplastics, Monoclonal Antibody
- Monoclonal Antibody Antineoplastics
- MAbs, Antineoplastic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antineoplastic Agents, Immunological".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antineoplastic Agents, Immunological".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antineoplastic Agents, Immunological" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antineoplastic Agents, Immunological" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.