Epidemiologic Research Design
"Epidemiologic Research Design" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The form and structure of analytic studies in epidemiologic and clinical research.
|Epidemiologic Research Design
- Epidemiologic Research Design
- Design, Epidemiologic Research
- Designs, Epidemiologic Research
- Research Design, Epidemiologic
- Research Designs, Epidemiologic
- Epidemiological Research Design
- Design, Epidemiological Research
- Designs, Epidemiological Research
- Epidemiological Research Designs
- Research Design, Epidemiological
- Research Designs, Epidemiological
- Epidemiologic Research Designs
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Epidemiologic Research Design".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Epidemiologic Research Design".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Epidemiologic Research Design" by people in this website by year, and whether "Epidemiologic Research Design" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.