"Genes, env" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
DNA sequences that form the coding region for the viral envelope (env) proteins in retroviruses. The env genes contain a cis-acting RNA target sequence for the rev protein (= GENE PRODUCTS, REV), termed the rev-responsive element (RRE).
|HIV rev-Responsive Element
- HIV rev-Responsive Element
- Element, HIV rev-Responsive
- Elements, HIV rev-Responsive
- HIV rev Responsive Element
- HIV rev-Responsive Elements
- rev-Responsive Element, HIV
- rev-Responsive Elements, HIV
- rev-Responsive Element
- Element, rev-Responsive
- Elements, rev-Responsive
- rev Responsive Element
- rev-Responsive Elements
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genes, env".
- Biological Sciences [G]
- Genetic Phenomena [G05]
- Genetic Structures [G05.360]
- Genome [G05.360.340]
- Genome Components [G05.360.340.024]
- Genes [G05.360.340.024.340]
- Genes, Microbial [G05.360.340.024.340.364]
- Genes, Viral [G05.360.340.024.340.364.875]
- Genes, env [G05.360.340.024.340.364.875.172]
- Genome, Microbial [G05.360.340.358]
- Genes, Microbial [G05.360.340.358.024]
- Genes, Viral [G05.360.340.358.024.875]
- Genes, env [G05.360.340.358.024.875.172]
- Genome, Viral [G05.360.340.358.840]
- Genes, Viral [G05.360.340.358.840.500]
- Genes, env [G05.360.340.358.840.500.172]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genes, env".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genes, env" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genes, env" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.