"Gene Products, rex" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Post-transcriptional regulatory proteins required for the accumulation of mRNAs that encode the gag and env gene products in HUMAN T-LYMPHOTROPIC VIRUS 1 and HUMAN T-LYMPHOTROPIC VIRUS 2. The rex (regulator x; x is undefined) products act by binding to elements in the LONG TERMINAL REPEAT.
|Gene Products, rex
- Gene Products, rex
- p27 rex
- rex Gene Products
- rex Protein
- Gene Product, rex
- rex Gene Product
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gene Products, rex".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664]
- Oncogene Proteins, Viral [D12.776.624.664.520]
- Retroviridae Proteins, Oncogenic [D12.776.624.664.520.750]
- Gene Products, rex [D12.776.624.664.520.750.470]
- Viral Proteins [D12.776.964]
- Oncogene Proteins, Viral [D12.776.964.700]
- Retroviridae Proteins, Oncogenic [D12.776.964.700.750]
- Gene Products, rex [D12.776.964.700.750.470]
- Retroviridae Proteins [D12.776.964.775]
- Retroviridae Proteins, Oncogenic [D12.776.964.775.750]
- Gene Products, rex [D12.776.964.775.750.470]
- Viral Regulatory and Accessory Proteins [D12.776.964.925]
- Gene Products, rex [D12.776.964.925.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gene Products, rex".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gene Products, rex" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gene Products, rex" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.