Sequence Analysis, Protein
"Sequence Analysis, Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A process that includes the determination of AMINO ACID SEQUENCE of a protein (or peptide, oligopeptide or peptide fragment) and the information analysis of the sequence.
|Sequence Analysis, Protein
- Sequence Analysis, Protein
- Analyses, Protein Sequence
- Analysis, Protein Sequence
- Protein Sequence Analyses
- Sequence Analyses, Protein
- Amino Acid Sequence Analysis
- Sequence Analysis, Peptide
- Protein Sequence Analysis
- Sequence Analyses, Amino Acid
- Sequence Analysis, Amino Acid
- Amino Acid Sequence Analyses
- Peptide Sequence Analysis
- Analyses, Peptide Sequence
- Analysis, Peptide Sequence
- Peptide Sequence Analyses
- Sequence Analyses, Peptide
Sequence Determination, Protein
- Sequence Determination, Protein
- Protein Sequence Determination
- Protein Sequence Determinations
- Sequence Determinations, Protein
- Amino Acid Sequence Determination
- Sequence Determination, Amino Acid
- Amino Acid Sequencing
- Acid Sequencing, Amino
- Sequencing, Amino Acid
- Peptide Sequence Determination
- Peptide Sequence Determinations
- Sequence Determination, Peptide
- Sequence Determinations, Peptide
- Protein Sequencing
- Sequencing, Protein
- Sequence Determinations, Amino Acid
- Amino Acid Sequence Determinations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sequence Analysis, Protein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sequence Analysis, Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sequence Analysis, Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sequence Analysis, Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.