"Potassium-Hydrogen Antiporters" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Membrane proteins that allow the exchange of hydrogen ions for potassium ions across the cellular membrane. The action of these antiporters influences intracellular pH and potassium ion homeostasis.
- Potassium-Hydrogen Antiporters
- Antiporters, Potassium-Hydrogen
- Potassium Hydrogen Antiporters
- Potassium-Hydrogen Antiporter
- Antiporter, Potassium-Hydrogen
- Potassium Hydrogen Antiporter
- Potassium-Hydrogen Exchanger
- Potassium Hydrogen Exchanger
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Potassium-Hydrogen Antiporters".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Potassium-Hydrogen Antiporters".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Potassium-Hydrogen Antiporters" by people in this website by year, and whether "Potassium-Hydrogen Antiporters" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.