"Receptor, Adenosine A2A" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of adenosine A2 receptors found in LEUKOCYTES, the SPLEEN, the THYMUS and a variety of other tissues. It is generally considered to be a receptor for ADENOSINE that couples to the GS, STIMULATORY G-PROTEIN.
|Receptor, Adenosine A2A
- Receptor, Adenosine A2A
- A2A Receptor, Adenosine
- Adenosine A(2A) Receptor
- Adenosine A2A Receptor
- Adenosine A2A Receptors
- A2A Receptors, Adenosine
- Receptors, Adenosine A2A
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Adenosine A2A".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.695.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.700]
- Receptors, Adenosine A2 [D12.776.543.750.695.700.700.200]
- Receptor, Adenosine A2A [D12.776.543.750.695.700.700.200.100]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700]
- Receptors, Adenosine A2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700.200]
- Receptor, Adenosine A2A [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700.200.100]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Adenosine A2A".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Adenosine A2A" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Adenosine A2A" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.