Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A
"Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A serotonin receptor subtype found widely distributed in peripheral tissues where it mediates the contractile responses of variety of tissues that contain SMOOTH MUSCLE. Selective 5-HT2A receptor antagonists include KETANSERIN. The 5-HT2A subtype is also located in BASAL GANGLIA and CEREBRAL CORTEX of the BRAIN where it mediates the effects of HALLUCINOGENS such as LSD.
|Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A
- 5-HT2A Receptor
- 5 HT2A Receptor
- Receptor, 5-HT2A
- Serotonin 2A Receptors
- Receptors, Serotonin 2A
- Serotonin 2A Receptor
- 5-HT(2A) Receptor
- Receptor, Serotonin 2A
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.670.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2 [D12.776.543.750.670.800.200]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A [D12.776.543.750.670.800.200.100]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.695.800]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2 [D12.776.543.750.695.800.200]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A [D12.776.543.750.695.800.200.100]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Serotonin [D12.776.543.750.720.850]
- Receptors, Serotonin, 5-HT2 [D12.776.543.750.720.850.200]
- Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A [D12.776.543.750.720.850.200.100]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Serotonin, 5-HT2A" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.