"Congenital Hyperinsulinism" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A familial, nontransient HYPOGLYCEMIA with defects in negative feedback of GLUCOSE-regulated INSULIN release. Clinical phenotypes include HYPOGLYCEMIA; HYPERINSULINEMIA; SEIZURES; COMA; and often large BIRTH WEIGHT. Several sub-types exist with the most common, type 1, associated with mutations on an ATP-BINDING CASSETTE TRANSPORTERS (subfamily C, member 8).
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Congenital Hyperinsulinisms
- Hyperinsulinisms, Congenital
- Hyperinsulinemia Hypoglycemia of Infancy
- Infancy Hyperinsulinemia Hypoglycemias
- Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia, Persistent
- Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemias, Persistent
- Hypoglycemia, Persistent Hyperinsulinemic
- Hypoglycemias, Persistent Hyperinsulinemic
- Persistent Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemias
- Hyperinsulinism, Congenital
- Hyperinsulinism, Familial
- Familial Hyperinsulinisms
- Hyperinsulinisms, Familial
- PHHI Hypoglycemia
- Hypoglycemia, PHHI
- Hypoglycemias, PHHI
- PHHI Hypoglycemias
- Hypoglycemia, Hyperinsulinemic, of Infancy
- Infancy Hyperinsulinemia Hypoglycemia
- Neonatal Hyperinsulinism
- Persistent Hyperinsulinemia Hypoglycemia of Infancy
- Persistent Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia
- Familial Hyperinsulinism
- Hyperinsulinism, Neonatal
- Hyperinsulinisms, Neonatal
- Neonatal Hyperinsulinisms
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Congenital Hyperinsulinism".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Congenital Hyperinsulinism".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Congenital Hyperinsulinism" by people in this website by year, and whether "Congenital Hyperinsulinism" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.