Voltage-Dependent Anion Channels
"Voltage-Dependent Anion Channels" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of voltage-gated eukaryotic porins that form aqueous channels. They play an essential role in mitochondrial CELL MEMBRANE PERMEABILITY, are often regulated by BCL-2 PROTO-ONCOGENE PROTEINS, and have been implicated in APOPTOSIS.
|Voltage-Dependent Anion Channels
- Voltage-Dependent Anion Channels
- Anion Channels, Voltage-Dependent
- Voltage Dependent Anion Channels
- VDAC Proteins
- Pore Forming Protein VDAC
- Voltage-Dependent, Anion-Selective Channels
- Anion-Selective Channels Voltage-Dependent
- Channels Voltage-Dependent, Anion-Selective
- Voltage Dependent, Anion Selective Channels
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Voltage-Dependent Anion Channels".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Voltage-Dependent Anion Channels".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Voltage-Dependent Anion Channels" by people in this website by year, and whether "Voltage-Dependent Anion Channels" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.